I started taking care of cars and now I own the business. I tell you my story...

Mobile phone number list for mass text marketing.
Bappy

I started taking care of cars and now I own the business. I tell you my story...

Post by Bappy »

My name is Gilberto Sanabria , I was born on September 25, 1982 and I am from Barrancabermeja , Colombia . At the age of 12, my job was to sell chances in the city of Barrancabermeja . That way I earned some money for myself and to support my family. In 1997 , when I was 14 years old, my sister came to visit us on vacation and convinced me to go see the beautiful city of Bucaramanga . I loved the city, so eventually I decided to move there with my sister to the house of an aunt who lived in the country.

Since I felt very lonely and bored staying at home, my sister asked me if I wanted to come to work taking care of cars and cleaning at Los phone database Tejaditos , one of the most prestigious and traditional restaurants in Bucaramanga . I accepted because two of my brothers already worked there, so I felt accompanied. I would like to say that I from Barrancabermeja came from a complicated situation, because my mother was in charge of me and my 7 brothers; and if she had food for 2 times a day, she didn't have it for 3. Also, I hadn't finished my studies and at that time there was a lot of violence in the city.

I started working wearing the uniform I wore for my first communion, a uniform that was given to me by the Ecopetrol company . Story of an entrepreneur My mother always taught me to be grateful and I felt happy to be working in such a prestigious restaurant, which for me was like the university of life, because I saw that there I would have the opportunity to prepare myself for a better future. I had my three meals and at the same time I was allowed to live in the restaurant as if I were at home and I was assigned a very comfortable room. In addition, I received tips for my work.