Ask for feedback button

discussion about the social media marketing forum.
mostafmsd2

Ask for feedback button

Post by mostafmsd2 »

On a computer, it appears on the left side of the screen. In the phone app it is located at the bottom. In any case, just scroll down the menu to the reviews section. At this point, you can write your own recommendation while evaluating the company in the star system. It's even easier to leave reviews if you send your customers a link to your business listing on Google asking for a review. You will find a link to your business on Google.

Maps in your Google My Business profile after clicking the . How do I remove a Google review? Google provides businesses with the ability to remove reviews by reporting policy violations. All you Phone Number List have to do as the listing owner of the review you want to remove is click the three dots and then select the reason for the violation e g. inappropriate content. Of course, Google will review your application and then notify you of the decision.

So there is a chance that the review will not be removed, so be sure to reply to a negative comment. This is important because your answer can make a difference. If you solve a customer's problem, it's very likely that they will come back to you when they need your product or service again. Moreover, he can then edit the review. So when your potential customers read the comments under your business card and believe me.